What you’ll need:
Old Milk Bottle
1. Cut a piece of plastic from a used milk bottle. The piece needs to be at least 7.5 cm (3 inches) wide along one of the sides. If you need to remove the label here is a good tip.
2. Cut six strips from the piece of plastic so that you end up with 6 thin strips that are 4 or 5 mm wide and 7.5 cm long.
3. Now you need to make the different sizes for the loops.
- Keep two of your thin strips as 7.5 cm long.
- Cut two of the thin strips to 6 cm long.
- Cut the remaining two thin strips to 4.5 cm long.
4. Use something with a sharp point (I used a compass) to make a small hole in both ends of each of the plastic strips. Make the holes approximately 2 mm in from the ends of each strip.
5. To make one earring:
- Start by threading one of the 4.5 cm strips onto a jump ring so that it forms a loop.
- Then add one of the 6 cm strips to the jump ring so that it makes a bigger loop around the first one.
- Add one of the 7.5 cm strips in the same way so that you now have three loops increasing in size.
- Add an earring hook to the jump ring and use some small pliers to close the jump ring.
6. Repeat step 5 to make the other earring!
Muito bonito !
gosto de reciclar !