1. Plant the most common evergreen shrubs – ‘arborvitae pyramidalis’ to create a stunning green wall.
2. Create a lush three-tier garden screen and hang it on a sheltered porch.
3. Plant horsetail grass in modern planters.
4. Grow ivy on a trellis will let you have a natural privacy wall.
5. Growing tall and thick grass in big pots is a good idea to create a moveable privacy screen.
6. This wall of hedges is also great for extending the height of a fence.
7. Plant evergreen trees in containers to block the view of neighbors.
8. Plant Dwarf English Laurel is an economical choice to create a great hedge to keep out wandering eyes.
9. Clumping bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants for creating a natural screen.
10. Colorful plants wall such as morning glory and blackeyed Susan vine can provide just enough privacy without sacrificing beauty.
Hey There!! Thanks for sharing such valuable information. I love gardening and few years back I purchased arborvitae and cherry laurel hedge for screening. Today, I get instant privacy with these hedges. Nice.. @https://www.instanthedge.com/