1. Pvc pipe for coiled hose storage.
2. Build a hand-held seeder to let you stand up to plant beans and corn.
3. PVC watering grid will help you become more efficient in watering the garden.
4. It is a clever way to store your garden tools.
5. Set up a strawberry tower in your backyard.
6. Build a multipurpose raised bed protective cover.
7. Planters made from plastic PVC tubes and mosaic tiles.
8. Tormato Trellis makes your tomato growing experience a bit more easier and interesting.
9. Build a cheap chicken feeder from PVC pipes.
10. Deep pot irrigation uses an open-ended PVC pipe placed next to a planted seedling.
11. Go for PVC fencing.
12. DIY vertical PVC planter.
13. Use PVC pipes to create a living canopy.
14. Construct a trellis and then hang potted plants on it.
15. Spray paint a pvc pipe silver and then cover it in the dot stickers to make this cute outdoor solar lamp.