1. Cut your fabric: Fold over in half and pin together.
2. Sew on the edge with a 0.5′′ seam allowance.
3.Turn the fabric inside over.
Forming the animal:
4. Sew & close the top part of the fabric to begin forming the parts of the balloon animal.
5. Forming the Head
Stuff a small amount of stuffing. Push the filling with a dowel rod or a stick. Make sure you buy the premium quality, the softer and silky, for a better looking stuffed animal. Push the filling with a dowel rod or a stick. Stuffed until about 3 inches. Sew tightly to hold in place.
7. Forming the ears
Next, stuff and sew 2 parts of 2 inches each. Use the dowel stick to help push the filling.
Bring the two ears together, and sew them tightly together.
8. Forming the neck & front legs
Stuff and sew 3 parts of 3.5 inches each. Bring the last two parts together and sew tightly, these will form the front legs.
9. Forming the body & back legs & tail
Stuff and sew 4 parts: One of 3 inches in length to form the body & three of 3.5 inches in length to form the back legs and tail.
Bring the two legs together and sew tightly.
Cut off excess fabric from the tail.