1. Waffle Iron Confetti Cake
3. Waffle eggs make your breakfast sandwiches more fun and more delicious.
4. Just want a few cookies and don’t want to turn on the oven, try this recipe.
5. Hot dogs have never been so much fun. Use pieces of bread to wrap hotdogs and then use tongs to dip and coat each wrapped hotdog in the batter.
6. Go for a delicious waffleburger like this; top patty with cheese cooked in the waffle iron for five seconds.
7. No grease splatters, it seems like a perfect way to cook bacon, but it will take you a lot of time to clean bacon grease in all of those little crannies.
8. Fried a breakfast egg in waffled style.
9. How to deal with leftover macaroni and cheese? why not turn them into one magnificent mac and cheese waffle?
10. Simple grate potatoes to make crispy hash browns cooked in a waffle iron.
11. I have never thought of cooking a Pizza in the waffle iron. Bake the pizza dough in iron first, and then add your toppings until they get hot and melty.
12. Twice-waffled bread pudding can be a nice choice of your breakfast.
13. Don’t count on having leftovers when you waffle these delicious pizza pockets for your kids.
14. Waffle brownies can be perfect breakfast, especially top them with fresh fruit.
15. These s’moreffles look so amazing. How to make them? Just put one waffled graham cracker on the waffle iron and top with sweet chocolate and marshmallows.