What You’ll Need:
Bottled Root Beer
Black Googly Eyes
1) Cut a strip of brown card stock to cover the root beer bottle label. Use glue dots and a scrapbooking tape runner to adhere the strip over the bottle label.
2) Cut a small oval from kraft paper and adhere it to the bottle.
3) Use a glue dot to adhere a pom pom nose to the root beer bottle.
4) Shape two chenille stems into antlers. Use glue dots to stick antlers and black googly eyes onto the root beer bottle.
5) Tie a length of ribbon around the neck of the bottle as a cute, little scarf.
Whether you’re hosting a Christmas party or going to one, there is no cuter way to serve drinks than by decorating the bottled beverage of your choice as a reindeer. It is a great homemade Christmas gift idea for the guys in your life. Just decorate their favorite six-pack of bottled beer! Happy Holidays!