1. Cut a large triangle out of cardboard (12″ on the sides and 10″ on the bottom).
2. Begin making yarn balls by wrapping your yarn 8 times on 3-4 of your fingers.
3. Slide the yarn off your fingers and wrap the yarn around the center about 8 times.
4. Fold that in half, and wrap around the center 4 or so times.
5. Turn the opposite way and wrap around another 4 or so times.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you reach the size ball you need.
7. Cut the end of the yarn. Hot glue the end to the yarn ball.
8. Repeat steps 2-7 around 25 times for your green balls, 6 times for your smaller red balls, 3 times for your smaller white balls, and 3 times for your red/white balls.
9. Begin gluing the green balls onto the cardboard, staring at the bottom.
10. Once all your green balls are glued on, start gluing on your yarn ball ornaments.
12. Once all your ornaments are on your tree, turn your tree over and glue your yarn on to hang the tree, then glue felt over the yarn to endure a hold.
13. Your tree is ready for you to hang and welcome in the Christmas season!