1. Stay organized by turning a sturdy, wooden cutting board into the ultimate clipboard!
3. Creating farmhouse wall art can be as simple as adhering painted, wooden letters to a thrifted board.
4. What do you get when you combine a cutting board, chalkboard paint, a ruler, and a Scrabble tile rack? An awesome household accessory!
5. Succulents are the perfect greenery accent for any room and can be planted in pretty much anything you can get your hands on. If you have an old cutting board and a wooden bowl laying around, use them to create a wall planter.
6. If you don’t want to clutter your refrigerator with pictures, coupon clippings, and business cards, create a magnetic wall board using a pizza pan!
7. Cutting boards are the perfect shape and size for tablets and cookbooks. You can easily turn one into a stand for your kitchen counter.
8. If you need a portable storage solution for tools, paintbrushes, or other DIY materials, create a caddy with a cutting board, tin cans, and leather belts.
9. Wood is the perfect material for photo transfers, which means cutting boards can easily be transformed into modern frames that display all of your favorite memories.
10. Staining a thrifted board and slapping two screen door pulls onto it gives you a wonderful, farmhouse-inspired serving tray that guests will love.
11. If you’re looking for something different to use as a guestbook, go with a wooden cutting board. This idea is great for housewarming parties or weddings for couples who love to cook!
12. Lastly, turn any cutting board into a floating, mid-century dream with some rope and metallic spray paint.