Learn how to make them!
1. 2. & 3. Iron a piece of 10″ x 18″ on top of another color of 18″ x 18″ fabric using E-6000 Stitchless. This will give a color-blocked look to the pillow face.
4. & 5. Cut green taffeta fabrics in leaf shapes in descending sizes with the largest leaf being about 4″ long.
6. & 7. Cut different colors of circles in descending sizes with the largest circle being about 5″ diameter.
8. & 9. Using a tea light, carefully singe the edges of the leaves and circles so that they don’t fray.
This will also give them texture.
10. 11. & 12. Using small dots of E-6000 Glue, assemble the flowers and leaves and then glue them to the color-blocked pillow face.
13. Cut another 18″ x 18″ fabric square for the pillow back and glue the pillow front on top of it (around the edges with E-6000 Fabrifuse) leaving a 5″ gap.
14. & 15. Cut 18″ pieces of pom pom fabric and glue them to the edges of the pillow with more E-6000 Fabrifuse and let everything dry overnight.
16. 17. & 18. Stuff the pillow and seal the 5″ opening with more E-6000 Fabrifuse and then clamp closed with office clips while it dries.