Various green papers in text weight
Green tissue paper
Small scrap of brown paper
Scissors and knife
Green paper covered wires
Hot glue gun and Uhu glue stick
Pot of your choice
Foam and gravel
Green floral/corsage tape
1. Divide your paper into quarters and cut out the leaf shape. Add a length of wire with hot glue along the center.
2. Use the glue stick to add a strip of tissue paper to your leaf to cover the wire and hot glue.
3. Cut out several oblique ovals along each side of the leaf.
4. Add a little shape and variety to the leaves, but folding the paper and bending the wire.
5. Make a baby leaf. Cut a smaller leaf and twist it around the end of wire and secure with hot glue. Tear a small piece of brown paper (it can be just a brown paper bag), secure with hot glue as well and finish off with green corsage tape.
6. Using the corsage tape, secure the wires together to make a vine and add a small piece of brown paper to each connection.
7. Prep your pot with foam and gravel.
8. Assemble your plant! Tah-dah, you’re done!