Running a little late on getting your mom a gift this Mother’s Day? It happens. We’ve got you covered. Mothers deserve the best. When I was little my mom used to tell me that the gifts I made myself were the ones that meant the most. Who says that as adults, we can’t continue to make those crafty, unique gifts that mean so much to our deserving moms? These DIY projects are easy to make and are sure to make your mother smile on her special day.
1. If you had to describe her in 6 words
2. Coffee cup candles for the candle-loving mom
3. Bath salts for the mother who deserves some relaxation
4. Pretty flower planters for a pretty special mom
5. Personalized mug
6. Personalized journal to show your gratitude
7. A basket of her favorite things