1. Forget the flowers and make realistic looking roses using coffee filters!
2. Incorporate pictures of the family or of the bride and groom with a photograph tree.
3. With this chic and sweet look, you’ll save plenty of money on flowers and all you’ll really need is a bit of spray paint!
4. It doesn’t get much more original than a hot air balloon centerpiece.
5. Let your inner Alice in Wonderland out with teacup tables.
6. Get playful with these pinwheel centerpieces.
7. Make your book page centerpieces even more special by using pages of the bride and groom’s favorite books.
8. Make personalized snow globes for a winter wedding.
9. Not only are these vases fruity and fresh but they’ll give off a scent that your guests will love.
10. As an extra bonus, you’ll have good reason to drink more wine with this cork centerpiece.
11. Who knew how beautiful copper pipes could be?
12. Turn gourds into candles for a harvest-themed table.
13. Nothing says love more than initials carved in wood.
14. Make your wedding reception warm and welcoming with cinnamon candles in your centerpieces.
15. This would be perfect for a daytime, garden party!
16. There’s no denying the romantic atmosphere that’s created by wine bottle candlesticks.
I shot a wedding at this place in May of last year and the couple was thrilled! They had the ceremony out on the patio then came inside to a long-table format reception which was perfect. The cake table at these wedding venues was backed by some stunning views.