1. Make eggshell seedling pots to sprout your garden for less.
3. Plant roses in potatoes.
4. Star Shaped Molds for Growing Vegetables and Fruits.
5. How to Keep Squirrels and Birds From Eating Your Fruit.
6. Espaliering Fruit Trees creates a beautiful garden screen to enclose an outdoor room or shield neighbors’ prying eyes.
7. Star Shaped Molds for Growing Vegetables and Fruits.
8. Grow Onions Vertically On The Windowsill.
9. Grow 100 Pounds of Potatoes In a Barrel.
11. Melon and Squash Cradles.
12. Get More Fruit From your Home Orchard Trees.
13. Star Shaped Molds for Growing Vegetables and Fruits.
14. Baby-shaped pears grow from trees in China.
15. Use bottle tops as tiny greenhouses to get your seedlings to grow.
16. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
17. Grow Plants In A Container.
18. Grow Your Own Pumpkin: Open up the pumpkin, add a little soil and water, and watch the seeds (which are already inside the pumpkin) grow.
19. Old chair used as a planter.