Recipe makes 2 dozen small-medium sized dog treats.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
3 cups whole wheat flour (can also be substituted with grain-free flours)
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter and whisk thoroughly.
3. Add liquid mixture to flour in a separate bowl and knead into dough.
4. Roll out dough using a roller until it’s about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Using a heart or bone-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the shapes from the prepared dough.
6. Stamp letters into your dough using a special letter press (optional).
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool for 15 minutes.