1. Use ~all~ of the space in your kitchen by storing bulk foods in baskets on top of your cabinets. Both wire and woven baskets would look equally great. It just depends on your personal style!
2. Transform an empty beer tote into a pretty organizer. You can use it for craft supplies, like the blogger does, or to organize other things, like your TV remotes.
3. Turn two old coffee cans into a miniature recycling corner.
4. Stand an old wood pallet on its side for instant garage organization.
5. Pour some inexpensive river rocks into a tray for an instant drip-catching shoe tray.
It’s winter, which probably means lots of snow or lots of rain. Keep your floors cleaner by putting together this simple tray, and asking your family to drop their shoes there when they come in the door.