1. You’ve found the love of your life and finally all the pieces of the puzzle have come into place. What better way to commemorate your special day than with a puzzle guest book?
2. For the couple who loves to travel or plans on taking on the world together, what could be sweeter then having your guests sign postcards? Choose places you’ve visited together and plan on exploring in the future to add a personal touch.
3. Instead of having a guest book that will collect dust on a shelf, consider having your guests sign a work of art that can be hung in your home.
4. A great bottle of champagne or wine can serve as more then just a party starter! Have your guests sign your favorite bottle and enjoy it with your love on a milestone anniversary.
5. We love the look of this vintage globe and it only gets better when filled with the well wishes of your nearest and dearest.
6. You know the saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”? Why not have guests snap a shot of themselves with a polaroid and sign it. Put the photos in a book, or hang them for a stunning display.
7. An adorable guest book idea and a conversational piece for your home all in one. This completely customizable artwork is just too cute!
8. For a beach wedding or nautical theme, have your guests take the plunge and leave you a message in a bottle!
9. Vintage vinyl records make for a super chic wedding sign in book. Hang these in your home as a reminder of all the sweet music you’ll be making together over the years.
10. Have guests leave a lasting impression on your fingerprint tree wedding guest book. Choose ink in your wedding colors for the “leaves” and you’ll have a beautiful keepsake to cherish for years to come.