- 2-3 tbsp. lemon zest
- 8-10 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 ½-2 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
1. Scoop the coconut oil into a microwave safe mixing bowl, and heat for about 20-30 seconds. The exact timing will depend on the power of your microwave, but you’ll want the coconut oil at a liquid consistency.
2. Mix your lemon zest and essential oil into the bowl of coconut oil.
3. Add the sugar, and mix until fully blended. We recommend starting with a small amount of sugar, and pour in by ½ cups until you reach preferred consistency.
3. Use in the bath or shower on hands, feet, legs, or wherever you please for silky, smooth, summer-ready skin.