1) Create a Homemade Water Blob or Water Bed
2) Make your own Constellation Flashlight
3) Get artsy – Make a Squirt Gun Water Painting
4) Make Sand Pudding
5) Get messy! Take a classic board game and have fun with Shaving Cream Twister
6) Create your own game with Backyard Ker Plunk
7) Need a bucket list, make your own
8) Discover something new with Ice Cavating
9) Capture fairies in a jar with this DIY Glow in the Dark Mason Jar
10) Paint with salt. It’s really fun to see how the paint bleeds into the salt – creative and fascinating!
11) Make your own Sleepover Tents
12) Have a night swim with Glow Sticks in a Pool with this idea
13) Make your own paint with this Rainbow Sidewalk Chalk Paint
14) Make your own Tin Can Lanterns
15) Make your own Ocean Water
16) Make Snake Bubbles or Kiddle Bubble Snake Creatures
17) Make your own Glitter Slime
18) Easy to make Soap Clouds and so fun to play with
19) Paint with bubbles
20) DIY Night Bowling
21) Make Colored Rice – fun, sensory play for kids. We love playing with our cars and minatures a bucket!
22) DIY Water Slide using a tarpe
23) Make your own Backyard Movie Theater
24) Remember these? Take the kids back to your years off youth and make these DIY Coffee Can Stilts
25) We love our six awesome ways to do water play, make your own Water Bag Pinata
26) DIY Sponge Balls – this is great for a back yard toss or homemade game. Add some water and soap and get ready to get wet!
27) Make your own Tie Dye Swimsuit Cover
28) Skip the color run and make your own
29) Meet me at the car wash! Make your own Backyard Car Wash for your toy bikes. Maybe it’s a good excuse for skipping a bath night and sudzing the kids up!
30) Who would have though!??! We love this last idea, make your own Glow in the Dark Sand