1. Pencil Us In: There’s something about this sweet and punny save the date that sets our hearts a-flutter. Guests will be delighted to open these up, and since a pencil is included, we’re sure they won’t forget your big day.
2. Plantable Save the Date: Don’t want to feel like a massive paper waster? Consider printing save the dates on plantable paper. By the time your wedding approaches, recipients will have beautiful wildflowers to remind them of the event.
3. Instagram Stickers: Pick a favorite Instagram photo of the two of you to send guests something that feels true to you.
4. Luggage Tags: Jetting off to get married in a faraway place? Give guests an early taste of wanderlust with these adorable luggage tags wrapped with a map.
5. Mini Canvas and Easel: Feeling artsy? These mini canvas + easel date reminders are cute enough to be displayed before, during and after the wedding.
6. Confetti Twisters: Make the reminder process a little more interactive with these twistable save the dates that release confetti. These are a great way to show guests that they’ll be having fun at your reception for sure.
7. Personalized Paper Dolls: Got kids coming to your wedding? Let them in on the fun! Photoshop your faces onto vintage paper dolls, then send with a few options for wedding day attire.
8. Western Style Stamped: Allude to your Western swagger early on with these stamped invites that’ll clue everyone in on your country affair.
9. Printable Calendar: Keep things simple with this calendar save the date that gets straight to the point.
10. Photostrip Magnet: Stay right at the forefront of everyone’s mind with this magnet. Bonus points if you keep the punchy wording.
11. Sharpie Balloon Save the Date: You’ve probably seen some iteration of the printed balloon that gives you the deets when inflated, but rather than dipping into your cake budget to wow with these, try making your own.)
12. Tying the Knot: This kraft-paper creation screams nautical wedding, but would also be right at home in a rustic theme. We love the 3D aspect and, of course, the pun.
13. Confetti Bag Save the Date: Please note: There is no wrong time for confetti. Start the celebration early with these fun packets of glitter and photos.
14. Origami Invites: These origami picks are like love notes, only amped up. If you’ve got nimble fingers, then you’ll have these down in no time.
15. Spinning Save the Dates: While we love a tear-jerker wedding brimming with sentiment, there’s something magnetizing about a lighthearted and fun affair. Make these spinning save the dates to add some whimsy to your guests’ mailboxes.
16. Fringed Hearts: If there’s any chance that your wedding will feature a piñata, invite us too, please!
17. Gold Embossed: Make your own beautifully embossed invites with this simple tutorial. This lovely lettering would also look fantastic layered over a photo of the two of you.
18. Save-the-Date Cookies: Few things top an edible save the date. Though this stamp will set you back $28, it’s pretty much the sweetest way possible to ask for some company on your wedding day.
19. Handkerchief: This is by far the most adorable idea ever. This handkerchief is something your guests could actually use.
20. Save-the-Date Date: Who doesn’t love glitter? Give your guests a little sparkle they won’t forget.
21. Mini Polaroid Magnet: Give retro polaroids new life with these adorable magnets. Whether you choose a swoon-worthy pic or one of your goofy faces, you’ll get prime real estate on your guests’ fridges.
22. Save-the-Date Dish Towels: Not only will your guests be reminded of your date every time they’re in their kitchen, but they can keep these forever.
23. Mini Box: We all love to receive packages in the mail. Get your guests excited with a tiny box full of adorable trinkets and things.