1. These DIY hurricanes make the perfect centerpiece, AND they’re so easy to make!
3. This DIY flower crown is easy and inexpensive – you can even personalize it to match your wedding colors.
4. Having a vintage inspired wedding? Make your own birdcage veil!
5. Make your garter extra special with this DIY.
6. This DIY hula-hoop chandelier is perfect for an outdoor wedding.
7. All you need is some wooden numbers, glitter, and spray paint to add some glitzy glam to your wedding reception.
8. Create a unique brooch bouquet.
9. If you prefer a more traditional look, you can opt for this DIY paper bouquet with unique twist.
10. Save money and make your own corsages!
11. If your wedding is at a warm venue, give your guests a fan that’s also informational!
12. Add a special touch to your decorations with these DIY marquee letters.
13. Confetti is a must have for any wedding. Make your own confetti bags!
14. Create a beautiful, vintage inspired photo backdrop using doilies.
15. Get creative and make your own asile runner.
16. Save some money and make your own wedding arches. Who wouldn’t want to get married under this beautiful creation?