The cologne recipe is about a 20% oil and 80% carrier oil based. If you want a stronger scent, you can make it up to a 30/70 ratio. The cologne recipe below is for a 1/3 oz. vial (10ml). You will need to adjust your recipe if you use a smaller or larger vial.
What You Need:
- 1/3 oz. roll-on vial (10 ml).
- 10 drops Clove essential oil
- 20 drops White Fir essential oil
- 40 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- 280 drops Fractionated Coconut Oil
Tip: A dropper may be helpful in order for you to get the exact amount.
1) Take a glass vial and combine all necessary drops of essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bottle. Attach the roll-on cap and shake the vial until the mixture is combined.
2) Let mixture sit for at least 24 hours before use. This allows the oils to fully combine.
3) You’re done! Apply cologne to wrists for best results.
- This cologne recipe has been tried and tested by both men and women and have all been unanimously given two thumbs up. Feel free to switch up the oils to make your own personal blend.
- To see if you like the scent, make a small sample first. If you like it, make a larger batch. You can always add more oils to the mixture later.