1. Amazing decorative wall planter from a laminate IKEA LACK table.
2. This retro tripod planter was made out of some basic wooden legs and IKEA RUNDLIG serving bowl.
3. Recognize the IKEA TRADIG fruit bowl? It forms the basis for this modernist looking planter.
4. This simple raised planter was made from inverting one KARDEMMUMA flower pot on top of another.
5. This “Plantern” was made using a MORKT lantern.
6. This industrial looking vertical planter uses another LACK table and some sections of sonatubes.
7. An IKEA RASKOG cart is the perfect planter for a whole mess of succulents. It’s easy to make, and you can easily move it inside or out.
8. IKEA utensil holders as succulent planters.
9. IKEA bath organizer to succulent garden.
10. IKEA’s DRAGAN bamboo box for bathroom toiletries transformed into a cute planter.
11. Ikea LACK Side table into a planter.
12. Ditch the tea lights and convert your IKEA Borrby lantern into a “planter” for a few lucky succulents.
via apartmenttherapy , pinterest