- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 cups assorted fresh berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
Step 1. Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17×12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing onto corners. Fold extra crust even with edges of pan. Prick with fork. Crimp edges. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Step 2. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread into crust-lined pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
Step 3. Gently mix berries and strawberry glaze. Spoon berry mixture on top of cream cheese-topped pie crust. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Be careful when mixing the berries and the glaze. If using raspberries, gently fold them in at the very end, to avoid berries breaking during mixing.
- To add a little fluff to your filling, stir an 8-oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed, into the cream cheese and sugar mixture.