1. Lay out your bikini on a flat surface and run your pom pom trim along the edges. I chose to just put mine on the top edge of the bottoms and the bottom edge of the top. Trim to size, but make sure you add 5cm (2 inches) to the end to account for the stretch in the fabric.
2. Pin your trim where you want to secure it.
3. Make sure to fold the raw edge under in preparation for sewing so you don’t have any fraying.
4.Using your needle and thread, stitch the trim down. To make the stitches less obvious I did a very short stitch on top, and a longer stitch underneath.
5. Once sewn in place, use your hands to stretch out the fabric which will create some slack in the stitching which in turn will make it more comfortable to wear, and less likely to break.
6. Do the same for the top and voila!
Definitely feeling nice in summery in this Kini!