- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) classic marinara sauce
- 1 package pepperoni
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
1) Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch pan.
2) Cook spaghetti in large pot as directed on package. Drain, and quickly rinse spaghetti and pot with cool water.
3) In small bowl, beat milk, eggs and salts with whisk. Add to spaghetti, along with 1 cup Cheddar and 1 cup mozzarella, and stir to combine. Pour onto pan; bake 15 minutes.
4) Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Top with Toppings. Bake at 350°F 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.
- You can change up the flavor profile by using ground beef instead of pepperoni or adding any veggie of your choice.
- Leftovers can be reheated in a 350°F oven 10 to 15 minutes.