- apple cider vinegar
- fresh sage leaves (we use about half of this container)
1. Bring 6 cups of apple cider vinegar with your fresh sage to a boil.
2. As soon as it starts to boil immediately turn it off, put in a safe location and let it infuse overnight
3. Remove your sage leaves with a strainer
4. Last, store in a container with a tight lid.
5. For use, typically use 1/2 to 3/4 cup each time depending on how yucky your hair feels.
Tip: Bring a container into the shower with you that has enough room for you to add a little bit of warm water to the mixture. Trust us on this one! It’ll be a shocker to your scalp if you just pour it right on.
Just remember, this mixture only lasts approximately 3-4 months. In case you don’t need it as often keep this timeframe in mind.
Note: Vinegar is known for drying out your ends so make sure to use a good conditioner after you use this mixture. Also, we don’t recommend using it more than once a week.