- Equal parts lemon juice and water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- A small container
- An old or unused toothbrush
1. Combine equal parts lemon juice and water in a small container
2. Add the salt and the baking soda (watch out for the baking soda, as it will react with the lemon water!)
3. Using a toothbrush, scrub the stained area several times. Let sit and scrub some more if needed.
4. Wash in the washing machine in warm or hot water (don’t put in the dryer until the stain is completely removed).
5. Repeat if needed.
The stain vastly improved after just one application. I’m sure that after repeating this another time or two it will be completely gone.