• Small Terra Cotta Pot around 5-6″ or smaller
• Double-sided *scrapbook paper in 2 coordinating patterns & colors
• Easter grass filler
• Glue and glue dots or tape
• Small artificial flowers and butterflies (optional)
(please note: for decorative purposes only)
• Cut a strip from the scrapbook paper that is the same width and length as the rim of the pot and attach it to the rim with glue. (Depending on the diameter of your pot, 2 strips of paper might be necessary to cover the entire rim.)
• Cut another long strip of paper (also the same width as the rim) from your other paper pattern. Bend the paper to create a “handle” and use glue dots or tape to attach both ends of the strip to the inside of the pot.
• Add the grass to the pot.
• Embellish the “basket” with artificial flowers and butterflies. (optional)
• Fill with egg-shaped candies or other Easter treats!
You can also paint the pots a different color before adding the paper. It will most likely require 2-3 coats to fully cover. If you end up making some of these yourself, I’d love to see how they turn out!