Here is a fun DIY project to make a simple smartphone bumper case with silicone bracelet. Just choose your favorite colors of bright silicone bracelet and get started!
Here are the supplies you may need:
- Silicone bracelet
- Scissors or utility knife
1. Choose the silicone bracelets with your favorite colors.
2. Take a silicone bracelet and stretch it. Wrap it around the smartphone. Use a pen to mark down the areas for earphones, charger, etc.
3. Carefully cut out the slots and wrap the silicone bracelet around the smartphone again.
4. Adjust the position of the slots and here you go. It’s that simple!