- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 can (6.4 oz) green decorating cake icing
- 8 to 12 marshmallow bunnies
- 1 can (6.4 oz) orange decorating cake icing
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
1) Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
2) Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide. Insert toothpick halfway into base of each marshmallow bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
3) Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.