– Orange crepe paper
– Green tissue paper
– Leaf Template
– Hot glue gun
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Roll up the crepe paper until it reaches approximately one inch in diameter.
2. Gently pull out from the center while holding the other end to create the foundation of your carrot shape.
3. Loosely wrap the crepe paper around your ‘carrot foundation’ to form an organic carrot shape. When you have reached your desired size, work the streamer to the top of the carrot, then cut the streamer. Tuck the end of the paper down into the top.
4. Use the leaf template as a guide to cut out the green tissue paper leaves. Twist the bottom together.
5. Crumple up a small piece of crepe paper and insert it into the top of the carrot (This will help fill out the top). Use the hot glue gun to place the green tissue paper leaves inside.
And tah dah, you have a freshly crafted carrot!