1. Kids can look through their pile and mark off things as they find them, OR
2. You can call out a square at a time like traditional BINGO (to play this way, simply cut up one of the boards and draw a square at a time.)
You can use this board however you’d like, but here are some rules I came up with that might help:
1. You may only mark one square per turn (even though there may be several cards that fit the category)
2. You can count a card more than once – for example the the red Hot Tamales are also cinnamon-flavored, bu you can’t cross them both out on the same turn.
3. Variation: Choose one item from the pile at a time and cross off one square that it would fit.
Here’s a little close up of what the game board looks like!
I purposely made this printable black and white so it would be easy to copy for classrooms – and you can also print it on any color of paper! The PDFs include 4 different game boards, 2 on each page.