1. Lightly sand off the side of the CD that has a design or writing on it. You don’t have to sand
everything off, just take the gloss coat off.
2. Trace a CD onto your fabric. Repeat for as many different fabrics you want to use.Cut the circles out of the fabric, cutting them a little smaller than the traced circle to allow for some “border” around your coasters.
3. Spray 2 coats of primer onto the CDs, allowing for proper dry time in between coats.
4. For each coaster, cut a 3-inch circle from the felt.
5. When primer is dry, hot glue the felt circles to the bottom of the CDs.
6. To the top of the CD add a coat of Mod Podge. Gently press the fabric circle onto the coated
CD and press out any wrinkles or creases. Allow to dry for 20 minutes before continuing.
7. Apply two coats of Mod Podge to the top of the CD over the fabric, allow 2 hours dry time in