- Comic books
- Wood frame
- Mod Podge or other decoupage medium
- Pen or pencil
1. Trace the frame onto the section of comic book that you want to use.Cut out those sections, trimming to fit the frame.
2. Apply a thin layer of decoupage to the back of the comic book pieces and to the frame to prep them.Allow them to dry for 5 minutes.
3. Position the comic book section onto the frame.Once it’s in place, carefully lift one side and apply some Mod Podge to the center.Working your way from the center outward help eliminate the possibility of air bubbles under the paper.
4. Press the comic book into the Mod Podge.Continue working outward, attaching the comic book to the frame with the Mod Podge.Allow to dry for 20 minutes.Apply a generous, but not dripping, layer of Mod Podge over the top of the comic book pieces as a sealer.
5. Let dry for at least one hour before adding a photo to the frame.