We always lose the keys and spend time looking for them in a hurry. Here’s a way not to look for them and not to be late everywhere. Make a frame where you could put your keys not to forget them. Such a thing would display all the keys you have.
- A frame. It’s quite easy these days to find neat vintage or upcycled frames at antique stores. You can either find one already upcycled for you, or simply buy a frame from anywhere and paint it to your likings
- A screw driver with appropriate size screw (the box of screw hooks will tell you which size).
- Screw hooks.
What to do:
- Take your frame and plan out where you’d like your hooks to be placed. I decided to use four hooks for my frame.
- Once decided, drill correct sized holes into the frame.
- After holes are drilled, screw in each hook, and you’re ready to mount on wall and hang keys!
Yes, it’s that easy!