- Two IKEA TEKLA dish towels
- Eight yarn pompoms/tassels
- Needle or sewing machine
1. First, cut off the IKEA tags from each of the dishtowels. But! Leave the fabric loops in tact.
2. Lay one ironed towel face side up, then pin two pompoms on each corner, each facing toward the inside of pillow. Stitch those in place.
3. Repeat until all eight pom poms are in place in each corner.
4. Pin second towel face side down on top of the first, right sides together, sandwiching the pom poms in between. Make sure the hanging loops on each towel are on the same side!
5. Stitch all the way around, leaving the 8″ open in the center of the end with the loops. Flip inside out.
6. Cut each loop in half at its center. Insert your pillow through the opening and tie the cut loop ends together to form a closure!